Friday, August 16, 2013

Photo Challenge Day 26 and 27

This challenge is designed to boost my creativity. The goal of the challenge is to take a photograph very day for the next 30 days.  Part of this challenge is to post the photograph of that day.

I was not able to post am image yesterday. So it came to me that I would post two images to make up for the day I missed. and this would help me get back on track.

The image on the left I was liked the idea that you could barely see the structure. I like the viewer is playing a game of hide-and-seek.  This structure peeks over the plants as to say "Here I Am".

The image on the bottom is an image that I wanted to create an image that have a extreme angle and a sense of vertigo. I feel I accomplished this with this image. 

I hope you enjoy these images.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment