Monday, August 12, 2013

Photo Challenge Day 22 and 23

This challenge is designed to boost my creativity. The goal of the challenge is to take a photograph very day for the next 30 days.  Part of this challenge is to post the photograph of that day.

I was not able to post am image yesterday. So it came to me that I would post two images to make up for the day I missed. and this would help me get back on track.

These two prints are coffee prints the one on the left is taken around the Kauffman Center of Art. Using my Holga, I developed the film for 25 mins in coffee.  The one on the bottom was taken in Kanza Prairie around Manhattan Ks.  This image was apart of a role of that daring the development process a weird texture across the image. This texture that was created gave the image an eerie look.  That what i seem to love about this image. 

I hope you enjoy this images.

No comments:

Post a Comment