Saturday, August 3, 2013

Photo Challenge Day 13

This challenge is designed to boost my creativity. The goal of the challenge is to take a photograph very day for the next 30 days.  Part of this challenge is to post the photograph of that day.

This posting is coming a little later then I want to but here it is. This image was taken with my 50mm lens, I want to create the focus on the cactus with a soft focus on the back ground. I feel doing this type of focus help to this image. 

Color also plays a strong role in this image, the cool colors gives the view a calming effect. That is what I love about photograph.  I almost want to reach out and touch. But it also makes me recoil in fear of getting prick by a needles.

The realism combine with the soft colors I feel creates a strong image, I hope you enjoy this image.

No comments:

Post a Comment