Sunday, July 21, 2013

Photo Challenge

The calm
Lately I've been feeling very unmotivated in taking photographs. So I have decided to challenge myself. This challenge is designed to boost my creativity. The goal of the challenge is to take a photograph very day for the next 30 days.  Part of this challenge is to post the photograph of that day.

With is image I was trying to create a dynamic angle to the photograph. By moving the camera at a 45 degree I feel this creates visual line the flows through the images. This visual line helps to create a of wonder for the viewer.  Apart of this visual aspect of this image is the darkness of the thunderstorm that is rolling into town.  The storm creates a mood to the image give the view a sense of apprehension. That is what I love about this image.

I hope you enjoy this first of many Image if the next 30 days . 

No comments:

Post a Comment